Thursday, December 07, 2006

old woman







did this drawing at work today (along with a few others). This drawing came from a picture in a photo-magazine. so i can't take all the credit for it, just my interpretation of the photo. i seem to have a lot of time on my hands in the gallery. today, not a single person came into the gallery. Its a little frustrating, as I really would like to talk to people about the show. So if any of you are in Regina, come visit me at the Sherwood Village branch and I will give you a personal tour. On the other hand I'm getting paid to sit and draw or read or sew or whatever. too bad there isn't wireless in the gallery. then i could watch youtube! although i might feel slightly guilty about that.

3 comments:

Pilot said...

Do you work weekends?

katherine said...

yes, 130-600 sat and sundays

Pilot said...

K cool, I'm in town this weekend, I'll pop by